Dec 2, 2023

NR5

 Here's an alternate version of the song Josh and I were working up.  I've slowed it down, added effects, and messed around with sort of an extended part at the end.  

Chords:

Cm Fm G


Fm     A# G7


Cm   Fm G


G#     A# G7


G#       A# Cm


Fm A# G7


G#     A#       Cm


G# A#7  


NR6


Real simple I, II, IV, I progression - A, Bsus2, D, A

Capo on 2, so shapes are G, Asus2, C, G


NR4

Playing the eBG strings only, this is D#m, B, C#, A#


NR3

A little lick starting on the A string 12--15 and based on the 12th fret 


NR2

Perhaps a bit sad, but I think it's got some richness to it that I like

G, F# in the root with a Dm shape on the B (3) and G (2) sliding to 4 on the G, Em, D (slide to 5 on the B at the end)







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dec. 17 stuff

Dec. 20 stuff