Dec. 20 stuff

 

NR12

G shape, no capo moving up and down the neck

G then C (on 8th fret) then F (13th)


NR13

Capo on 5 and starts with an Am shape (so actually a Dm)

A lil vamp on Am, Am7, Fsus2 (3-0-1 on the D,G,B), Am7

Then a G

So it's actually Dm, Dm7, A#sus2, Dm7 then C



NR14

With lyrics!


Capo on 5

G Am

I’m struggling for a pastime when I’m bein’ at home

G Am

Called on forgot the password fearin’ bein’ alone

C       Bm Am

Got started on my racehorse yesterday

C   Bm Am

But unwilling to change out a fuckin’ thing


Fantasize of cuttin’ lifelines once those kids are grown

Little Billy Golden Neptune and your star is born

Get started on a game I’ve yet to play

But unwilling to change out a fuckin’ thing


Seeing black and gold connectors in the sky at night

Half asleep and in a war game now the timing’s right

Bay City in a daydream, friends for free

But unwilling to give away a fuckin’ thing


Comments

  1. I dig all these chord progressions. I thought of ideas for all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dec 2, 2023

Dec. 17 stuff